free website stats program Deals for engine work | Harley Davidson Forums

Deals for engine work

67wizard

I would like to go with a big bore kit stage ll. Does any one know of any shops giving any deals? Around Las Vegas Nv. they don"t beleive in such a thing. Some shop do this to help drum business during the slow times. I think I just missed the one that Kingman Az. had going.

I would like to go with a big bore kit stage ll. Does any one know of any shops giving any deals? Around Las Vegas Nv. they don"t beleive in such a thing. Some shop do this to help drum business during the slow times. I think I just missed the one that Kingman Az. had going.

Chops Garage Chops Garage

Maybe some thing a little closer to Las Vegas Nv.
Its a long walk back home while the bike is being worked on.

Maybe some thing a little closer to Las Vegas Nv.
Its a long walk back home while the bike is being worked on.

OOPS, did not think about that one, how about doing the barrels and pistons yourself with a factory manual?

There is a shop in Lake havasu I have heard good things about, can't think of their name off hand but have gotten bad input back from a couple of my customers with the Kingman dealer, I'd steer clear of them. Bull Dog is on the right track if you can't find anybody you trust at the right price. Good luck

Wasn't kidding on livingroom! Before I got my shop floor done, it was home for the Hog.

A couple minutes after this picture, I fired it up and blew the clock off the wall... Wife said "Yyyya, I don't think so." Party pooper!

(Had to edit the wife's sense of humor)

Attachments

• DSCN0360.jpg
    DSCN0360.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 37
Wasn't kidding on livingroom! Before I got my shop floor done, it was home for the Hog.

A couple minutes after this picture, I fired it up and blew the clock off the wall... Wife said "Yyyya, I don't think so." Party pooper!

(Had to edit the wife's sense of humor)

Hmmm.....looks like she's just waving. :p

Thanks for being so considerate of the rules!

Back