free website stats program Deal maker:breaker | Harley Davidson Forums

Deal maker:breaker

canadianrider

Been tour with SO for past two days. I like the Electra glide classic we r renting. She is short and finds the seat uncomfortable (easily fixed ) but finds the bars around the bags digging into her legs. Any suggestions on how to deal with that? Can the bars be takenoff? I am considering buying an ultra classic but if my wife isn't comfortable, no go. Advice pls. Thanks.

Harley also sells a lower version of the bar for just this reason. The top of the bar is angled downwards as opposed to the shape of the ones on the bike now. You can also go to the street glide setup that supports the bags without the rear crash bar but you will loose the bag rails if you have them.

The 09 still has the adjustable pass. footboard ,adjust it up a notch and see how she likes it.

Kuryakan makes passenger highway pegs my wife liked being able to move her feet to another spot. They are not cheap though.

I moved the passenger boards to the top hole on my 09 Classic, and it solved the problem for my wife, and she's only 4'-11" tall.

get her a set of those kuryuken adjustable passenger pegs. my girl is 5 ft tall and complained about the bag guards as well, i got her a set of the adjustable pegs, and now she is happy.

Back