free website stats program Dead in here! | Harley Davidson Forums

Dead in here!

It was in the high 50's in SW GA today, a group of us HOG members rode about 120 miles, with lunch at Hooters.

It was a good day.

Your right buddy, an excellent day here in middle Ga. My Bad, I had to work today, but tomorrow maybe I can get in some ride time...Spring is on the horizon...

It was cold last night and today's forecast was to be mid 40's. The sun was out with a beautiful blue sky... better than the clouds and gray skies we seemed to have had more of lately. The local Harley dealer was having a chili cook off today and some activities. Wife and I put on out heated jacket liners and left mid morning, temperature 38 deg. The heated gear is the way to go and riding was fantastic... starting to think cold day with the sun shinning better to ride than a hot summer day in the 90's and no way to get cool. We purchased the heated gear this winter and on a sunny day after today we will RIDE !!! Wife loved it today... and if mama is happy we all are happy...

sounds good on the heated gear. I went from a nightster to my street glide and honestly if it is above 35 or so I ride and don't notice the cold at all. The nightster i was good to around 50 and i was frozen. have to look into heated gear for next year. My wife has lost 70 lbs since april of last year and me 55 lbs since the same time and the cold seems to hang in alot longer than what it used to. But doing alot better with the fairing.
tahnks guys lets ride.
Casey

When I look down the home page to see who is on I see the same thing time and again 12 members on 400 lurking ,if a few of the lurkers would join and post it would ad a new element to the conversations:)

Last edited:
:D Its supposed to get up to about 60 here in Hampton roads va. I will be on the bike one way or another. You have to take what you can get, and let me tell ya , 60 is pretty dag on good for feb.

Last edited:
Back