free website stats program dazed and confused slip ons | Harley Davidson Forums

dazed and confused slip ons

bullfrog

I recently installed 04 screaming eagle II slip ons onto my 09 Sportster 1200 Low and they have no baffles in them. Needless to say it sounds great performs well :newsmile036:,my question is: Are there going to be any problems in the future with motor or performance etc. Any advice would be great. Thanks in advance!

Dazed and Confused...hmmm LED ZEPPLIN Rock and Roll with a dash of rumble from "baffle-less SE slipons? Should be a nice combination, but would be better with a properly fitted set of baffles in there...if you left the air cleaner, the EFI system along, you should be fine (the bike will be running a bit leaner, but should compensate for that single change. If you do change the aircleaner, it is recommended you either get the HD download to richen it a bit back to normal or consider getting an EFI fueler like TFI to access the untapped horsepower that the free flowing aircleaner and muffler adds, completing full Stage I mod which is ideal.

I would pull the plugs after about 200 miles to make sure they dont have white burn marks on them. If they do you more then likely are running to hot and would need to get the bike dyno'd

Back