free website stats program Daytona Twin Tec | Harley Davidson Forums

Daytona Twin Tec

sjr56

Banned
Anyone have anything good or bad reguarding the Daytona Twin Tec Twin Scan II diagnostic tool. I need to get a scan tool for the shop and was looking at this on as well as the Twin Scan II Plus.

Anyone have anything good or bad reguarding the Daytona Twin Tec Twin Scan II diagnostic tool. I need to get a scan tool for the shop and was looking at this on as well as the Twin Scan II Plus.

I had the original Twin Scan 88, and upgraded to the Twin Scan II a few months ago. Since I do not have O2 sensors on my engine ('03), I did not feel I needed the "Plus" version. Personally, I think this is a great tool. Not essential for checking and clearing codes, but handy. It also gives the user the ability to record while riding for intermittent problems.

TQ

Thanks, I thought about the plus since its for my shop. From what I'm seeing it won't work with the dual plug modules( 03 carbed ) is that true?

Thanks, I thought about the plus since its for my shop. From what I'm seeing it won't work with the dual plug modules( 03 carbed ) is that true?

Not sure because my '03 is FI. But here is their number:

Daytona Twin Tec LLC
933 Beville Rd., Suite 101-H
South Daytona, FL 32119

Phone: (386) 304-0700
Fax: (386) 304-9502

TQ

I had a daytona twin tec on my 04 super glide had it installed and dyno tuned at the stealer less than 3000 miles later it quit and they said i needed a new one I ended up trading the bike for a electra glide I have not added any tuner yet but I might give the tfi a chance this next spring when I put the python backslash mufflers on

Back