free website stats program Daytona Beach Bike Week 2014 | Harley Davidson Forums

Daytona Beach Bike Week 2014

Dr. Dolittle

Experienced Member
Contributor
Retired Moderators
Bike Week Daytona Beach 2014

Only three weeks away! Who's going? What dates? Where are you staying?

Nothing's definite yet but I'd like to get down there for 2 or 3 days. My preliminary research shows hotel/motel rates are outrageous on Friday and Saturday nights. I'll probably ride down on Sunday, the 9th and head home Tuesday or Wednesday.

I'll be there from 6th till the 16th.Staying with family in Orlando.Usually put a couple thousand miles on during that week.:D

Im driving down alone.. (trailering bike) from upstate NY (Saratoga area) as long as I can dig out from all this (EDIT) snow...lol...Im going to be there and staying at the wyndham ocean walk right on atlantic ave on the beach about 2 blocks up from main st...Ill be there from the 9th - 16th...hope the weather is good..has to be better than here...lol

Please read this...

HDTimeline Language Policy - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to try and make it down. It all depends on work. Things just haven't been going as planned. I was supposed to be down there for a month this year :(

Steve we all (4) understood that work comes first, but we missed you at Salt Springs. Hope we can get together during Bike Week if you can make it down.

I'm riding down alone from Virginia on the 9th and riding back on the 15th. Staying at the oceanfront near Main St. Anyone up for a get-together? Maybe Hooligans at Destination Daytona? Monday at 2:00pm? I'm flexible if anyone has any other thoughts.

Anyone up for a get-together? Maybe Hooligans at Destination Daytona? Monday at 2:00pm? I'm flexible if anyone has any other thoughts.

We had a get together several years ago for breakfast at a Cracker Barrel during Biketoberfest.

I'd be willing to do something at Destination Daytona on Monday if I end up coming down.

Finally got enough of a commitment from my riding partner to make reservations.

Riding down Saturday, the 8th and leaving Tuesday, the 11th. Quick trip but it'll still be fun. Staying at the LaQuinta right next to Destination Daytona.

Back