free website stats program Dallas Cowboys 08 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dallas Cowboys 08

rtrev64

Well I don't about you all. The Cowboys have choked away playoff games but this has got to be the year they not only get passed the 1st round but actually make it to the biggest game of the year.. yes, the Superbowl.. They will be in uniform playing not watching it on TV..I really don't think anyone in the NFC can stop the Cowboys.. Not Greenbay with their "As the Packers world turns" soap opra they got there..

Certainly not the Eagles, Not the Deadskins.. N.O. will put up a good fight maybe, Da Bears are dead, Vikings? no way..Seattle? No, Julius Jones as the main RB? LOL!

The Giants? they are a cinderfella story.. they wont repeat this year..

Now on the AFC side, there are contenders but whoever is put up the Cowboys should beat them, yes that includes the Patriots..

I've been a Cowboys fan for many years. They do have a good team this year and I believe they have a big desire to prove that they can win it all. I'm looking forward to a good year and will hopefully be watching them in the Super Bowl this year.

I have 2 favorite teams....The Seattle Seahawks (remember 2005 Cowboy fans????) I think Romo still sheds a tear when he thinks about getting nailed by Babineaux on that last play....so close, and yet so far.:D

As for my 2nd favorite team......it's whoever happens to be playing the Cowboys:naughty

Well I don't about you all. The Cowboys have choked away playoff games but this has got to be the year they not only get passed the 1st round but actually make it to the biggest game of the year.. yes, the Superbowl.. They will be in uniform playing not watching it on TV..I really don't think anyone in the NFC can stop the Cowboys.. Not Greenbay with their "As the Packers world turns" soap opra they got there..

Certainly not the Eagles, Not the Deadskins.. N.O. will put up a good fight maybe, Da Bears are dead, Vikings? no way..Seattle? No, Julius Jones as the main RB? LOL!

The Giants? they are a cinderfella story.. they wont repeat this year..

Now on the AFC side, there are contenders but whoever is put up the Cowboys should beat them, yes that includes the Patriots..

I did not know this was a comedy thread... I read your post and laughed my (edit) off!

Last edited by a moderator:
How Many Super Bowls has Seattle Won, CASE CLOSED!

Gee....I guess you told me:newsmile058: I feel so "put in my place" now......I think I'll become a Cowboys fan now since I've been so dissed and you've decided the case is closed:D:newsmile058:

I with you sleddog; I got a good laugh reading that also. I guess if they made it to the big game we could at least watch the chear leaders.

No worries, I have to stick with my chumps, I mean chiefs their my hometown team been a fan my whole life

Back