free website stats program Custom paint | Harley Davidson Forums

Custom paint

2009_0413april09Harley0005.jpg

2009_0413april09Harley0004.jpg

2009_0413april09Harley0015.jpg

2009_0413april09Harley0009.jpg

I put barbed wire and bullet holes on this tank when the Nightster had stock bars because it reminded me of The Great Escape bike. It isn,t the same now so I am looking for some new ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job on the barb wire.If youre going to change it, you need to keep some black..it is a "nightster".I could see a deep purple to black fade happening. Some true fire flames subtly done?Whatever you do, paint the air cleaner cover to match, that will add something.
You asked for ideas, these are mine.Looks nice as it is.

100_0189.jpg

Nice job on the barb wire.If youre going to change it, you need to keep some black..it is a "nightster".I could see a deep purple to black fade happening. Some true fire flames subtly done?Whatever you do, paint the air cleaner cover to match, that will add something.
You asked for ideas, these are mine.Looks nice as it is.

100_0189.jpg

Wow that tank of yours is brilliant. Is that your work ? I like your ideas and you're right about the air cleaner. Thanks.:s

Wow that tank of yours is brilliant. Is that your work ? I like your ideas and you're right about the air cleaner. Thanks.:s

Yes, I paint occasionaly for friends.When there are no bikes to paint we find something else.Had nothing going on a couple winters ago so we painted my buddies RV for the Patriots games.
Good luck with the scoot, there are some great airbrushing forums if you look.

Last edited:
Nice job on the barbed wire. It's nice to see more examples of how much the appearence can change on a bike with such small details.
Lower the rear of the bike with a nice set of black Progressive 412's shocks would make that bike sit beautiful.

Back