free website stats program Custom made knife sheath arrived! | Harley Davidson Forums

Custom made knife sheath arrived!

Clint

I had these custom made by Wesco for my 50th B-Day!
wesco

Good lookin' boots. Have you had any WESCO boots before? Almost ordered some a couple of years ago but backed out. Hear they are great boots.

I owned a set of linemans boots years ago and they were great! These are the first engineer style boots I've owned.

Wesco is having a 90 year anniversary special, custom fitting and shipping free. I decided to do something special for my 50th B-day so I sold a hunting rifle to fund this project. With the options I chose, they cost me $635.

My Harley is a '93 so I thought it was fitting that my boots were 90 yr anniversary as well! :D

those are some really good looking boots. i have a pair of russel that cost me a little over $400 and they are worth ever penny.

Yeah, I know! :small3d015:

But, consider that they are custom made to my feet (measured and fitted by a professional). I have never had anything custom made to fit like that. And I basically got to design them, all done to my specs. I chose the brass hardware to match the brass zippers and snaps on my Langlitz leathers.

Is it a little extravagent......? YEAH! :bananapowerslide:

Those really are nice lookin boots. Would the knife there be considered a concealed weapon if you got pulled over? I wouldnt want to forget about that one.

Oregon has very liberal knife laws, it is just a pocket knife here. Other states would consider it a gravity knife.
I do have a concealed weapons license as well.

Back