free website stats program Custom Handlebar fabrication | Harley Davidson Forums

Custom Handlebar fabrication

Sounder

I'm having difficulty finding any local shops to the NOVA or Richmond area of Virginia that will fabricate a set of custom handlebars for my '07 FXDC. Anyone out there in forum land know of any shops in the area that do that kind of work? Thanks in advance for any information!!

Maybe check with Randy at Milwaukee Iron, but remember for one off bars gonna spend some serious money. Good luck.

Maybe check with Randy at Milwaukee Iron, but remember for one off bars gonna spend some serious money. Good luck.

Thanks...I'll give him a call. I know the $$ are gonna be more than if mass produced, but I have a $850.00 budget for bars, new cables and internal wirin. I got ripped off by a local shop here in Fredericksburg. I fronted them 1/3 of the estimated cost (130), and came back for a dry fitting prior to sending to chrome. The idiots sent to chrome already so when I came for the dry fitting, go figure, the were not right. The clown tells me he'll fab a new set for no additional material cost (good, not my error). Come back 3 weeks later and he tells me the cost is going up by 2 bills (now 590 total) for re-work and chrome. Told him (EDITED) and they can eat the cost for their original error and chrome + the fab on new set. I'll never use them for any fab work on anything I want done.

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Back