free website stats program Cruise.... | Harley Davidson Forums

Cruise....

DYNAGUY

What is cruise mode? Seems like it is a wide subject.Is it 35mph down main? Or 70++ on interstate? :D

Cruise to me is...
Pulling out of the driveway, no cell phone, no email, no one yelling in my ear, just me, the bike and the open road! Even if it's just to the store to pick up some stuff for the wife.
(Made 3 trips yesterday 12 miles each, for some reason I forgot what she wanted and had to go back) :D

No rain yesterday, Looked like it a few times in the am, but cleared up by lunch time. South of Atlanta looked like they may have had some rain.
It is funny how we can find the "longerway" around. I have several ways to get to work. #1 in cagger is 9.5 miles door to door. #2 By bike its 16 miles door to door. :s

i envy you guys:p lots of snow and ice round Boston area took the bike out today only to run it in the driveway for 10 min i could have taken it for a ride but there is to much salt dust on the roads I'm done till the spring:bigsmiley33:

Hey 07,
keep an eye on the weather, maybe you will get a break in the weather after a nice rain to clean the roads off, even if it's a small ride it's better then no ride at all!:D

ya got that right Twisted it took all i had not to take it around the block the only thing that stopped me was the wife took all but theft off to save some doe on insurance i could have blown the dust off with the air compressor. absents makes the ride much better ya right:bigsmiley31:

70-80 MPH on the Interstate heading west or north out of Texas. 60-70 MPH US highway going any direction. 50-60 MPH State highway going anywhere. By the way in Texas today, 70*, No wind, sunny I just love Texas this time of year!:bigsmiley20:

:bigsmiley15: i told the wife when the kids are gone so are we no more SNOW! but i must admit i do like the snow just wish it were here for 1 month then be gone for the next 11

Back