free website stats program Cruise Control Lens not available in Chrome? | Harley Davidson Forums

Cruise Control Lens not available in Chrome?

On my bike I have a cruise control on/off switch on left side with a light right next to it and on the right side handle bar I have a cruise control set/resume switch with another light next to it. The light sits inside the switch housing but there is a black plastic cover facing with a clear window in the middle so that you can see the light. I am installing all new chrome switch housings and switches as well as another kit for the master cylinder and such. Apparently Harley does not have a solution that involves a chrome light cover for the cruise control. I have talked to 2 different parts dealers and after 20 minutes of finally getting my issue across to them, I get the same answer which is sorry. Is there no cruise control lens cover available in chrome? The black part number is 71183-02 for right and 71184-02 for left. Any ideas? I broke my existing lens cover since I didnt have a clue as to how to get it off.

03 road king classic

Back