free website stats program Crossing over to A Bagger | Harley Davidson Forums

Crossing over to A Bagger

ppofootball

First let me say thank you to all of you for your threads on accessories. Ive been on a 2003 SE 105 Fat Boy for 7 years and fell in love with the 2010 Street Glide. I immediately jumped on this forum to help me with a couple issues regarding speakers and floor boards. Low and behold you guys led me to Hog Tunes where I just finished installing the Hog Pod and two front speakers. WOW!! you all were right. Incredible sound quality and clearity. its like listening to my Bose system in my living room. And thanks for the forum Discount, Nice!! Ps: The people at Hog Tunes were outstanding thank you.
Next was the floor board extenders from I think his name was Tom, the guy with the Skull bandanna. I ordered them friday and got them Monday in Miami 3000 miles away. Again, outstanding product and customer service and forum discount. Im sure as I log on to this forum I will continue to modify my already incredible machine with your help. Lets face it, I too am a MOD guy. Its like being a chick, every time they buy an outfit, they buy a purse.

Congrats on the new bike. Pez is a great guy to do business with and stands behind what he sells. Glad you got the discount link too.

You guys are right. Learning more about bagger nation daily. Whats depressing is I keep buying stuff after I told myself I wouldn't spend another 15K on mods like I did with my Fat Boy. But man do I love this Bike.

I just got a new 2010 Ultra myself. I gotta admit from a road king to the ultra is not what I had in mind years ago but I am pretty happy with the comfort.

I only wonder when I'm out on those 100 mile rides on Sunday morning in the hot Miami sun. To be honest, I love my Fat Boy and it was great bar to bar while I was in my mid 30's. But now that 40 approached,out went the Corvette and Fat boy and in came the BMW7 and the Street Glide. Not sure if its a maturing process or my back from low riding in both vehicles but it sure feels nice now, lol. Great people on this forum, thanks again.

Back