free website stats program Crossfit | Harley Davidson Forums

Crossfit

D.Bradfield

Got invited by my boss to my first ever crossfit workout yesterday. High intensity workout for 45 minutes and today I can hardly move. Use to be a gym junky in the early and mid nineties and got married, had kids and quit going. Now the kids are in college and it's time to get healthy again. Start my 5am regime on Monday.

Wow, lots of fluids to replace the cells. My DR has me doing regular stretches to rebuild core, I have to do reps til I feel the burn LOL

Always good to get moving again! I will resume my workouts in the fall, but in the summer, I stay busy playing outside. ;) But once the time changes...yikes. :p Good job!

I had a heart attack memorial day so I am now in cardiac rehab. It is a pretty vigorous workout three times a week wired to a heart monitor. Haven't been able to ride much but it is good to still be on this side of the grass!

I had a heart attack memorial day so I am now in cardiac rehab. It is a pretty vigorous workout three times a week wired to a heart monitor. Haven't been able to ride much but it is good to still be on this side of the grass!

Bummer, hope your doing much better.
Harley therapy should help when you're up to it.

Get well soon, follow the DR

May you be continually blessed with your recovery and success.. There will always be time to ride...;)

Back