free website stats program Cross to HD Steering neck bearings. | Harley Davidson Forums

Cross to HD Steering neck bearings.

Hoople

Account Removed
I need to inspect and replace my front fork steering neck bearings. It's on a 2009 Dyna FXDL and the HD part number for the bearing is #48300-60. That part number is for both the race & cup. From the service manual picture they appear to be a caged taper roller bearing. By chance would anyone know what this bearing would cross to in one of the big bearing companies? (Timken, SKF, NTN etc)

Even if you happen to have an old removed bearing, just knowing the dimensions of an old bearing would also work just as well. I can cross the dimensions to a catalog part number.

Appreciate any help. Thanks!

I need to inspect and replace my front fork steering neck bearings. It's on a 2009 Dyna FXDL and the HD part number for the bearing is #48300-60. That part number is for both the race & cup. From the service manual picture they appear to be a caged taper roller bearing. By chance would anyone know what this bearing would cross to in one of the big bearing companies? (Timken, SKF, NTN etc)

Even if you happen to have an old removed bearing, just knowing the dimensions of an old bearing would also work just as well. I can cross the dimensions to a catalog part number.

Appreciate any help. Thanks!

Timken PN L44610 Bearing Cup
Timken PN L44643 Bearing Cone Try this:s

Back