free website stats program Craigslist Scam? | Harley Davidson Forums

Craigslist Scam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely a scam I see tons of these every day.

Craig’s list is a invitation to crime and has gone way down hill.

If you did email the posting, and its probably not a her do not reply back after they send there purchacing details, this could lead to phishing and possible hacking, and I would not be supprised if you start to get more junk email that is also phishing.
Welcome to the CL world.

I couldn't access the link. It says it has been flagged for removal. Question answered.:newsmile055:

= 2003 Harley-Davidson Softail FLSTS = - $4400 (sandusky)

Date: 2010-02-18, 9:44AM EST
Reply to: see below

*THE PAINT, CHROME, TIRES, WHEELS, EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS BIKE IS NEAR PERFECT.

*MECHANICALLY ITS LIKE BRAND NEW. STARTS, SHIFTS, BRAKES & HANDLES PERFECTLY. NO LEAKS, NO SMOKE, NO KNOWN ISSUES.

*ALL WEARABLE ITEMS, FLUIDS, BRAKE PADS, CABLES, FILTERS, TIRES, BATTERY, SPARK PLUGS AND WIRES HAVE BEEN ADJUSTED OR REPLACED AS NEEDED.

THIS STUNNING BIKE IS IN THE FINEST CONDITION YOU CAN FIND SECOND ONLY TO NEW.

For more info email me : betty.wilson@msn.com

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3k53m23lb5Od5T85Rda2i62b6322811b91eb4.jpg
3kd3oc3l45O75Pe5R9a2ib28e53978d3b1177.jpg

I had a friend here in Australia fleeced out of $8000 by a scam like this one out of the US. Closed the deal......and they just vanished.:(

i bought my bike off craigs. got a great deal guy just wanted it gone. i was second to look at it. first gave a deposit 500.00 wife said no.gave back the deposit and called me .it was only couple of hours away from me to check it out wouldnt buy ant thing without being able to ride it first for that kind of bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back