free website stats program Covered Bridges | Harley Davidson Forums

Covered Bridges

Joyflyin

Experienced Member
Staff member
Hey folks, I was just playing around the other night & found this site. Since I won't be able to do the big group ride next week, I thought I would make my own ride this week.

Ohio Covered Bridges List

The only problem with this site, is that some of the bridges seem to be on private property so be careful with the planning.

I also found this one,

Ohio Covered Bridges, Historic Bridges

I put together a pretty fun route, (I think, but don't know for sure since we ditched the 'itinerary' after getting to the first bridge, but we did have a great scenic ride.

Of course, I had to go through 2 or 3 counties, but it was all good. Just thought I would throw it up here for the rest of the world. For those in other states, I just googled 'ohio covered bridges'. :cheers:cheers

WOW Joy, that's some list of bridges. Have to go through it and save some for a desktop pic.

Thanks

There used to be a list of Lighthouses that you could go to course as mentioned above some were on private property .. I'll see if i can fin a link later

Glider, great idea, I never thought of that.....but of course, I have my deuce as wall paper on all of my computers, go figure. :s

Hey Bud, now light houses would be cool too. I can see the miles racking up.

I did notice that there were 2 counties with 16 bridges listed, I did not read through the list to see how many are still there. Oh, & for the record, if you print that list, it's 20 pages.....:D

Here is the Circle tour 6500 miles if you do it all..

the best website for the lighthouses is no longer there..

So you have to search and see what area ya want to go to ..

hey joy sounds like a really great ride i live about 2hours from marietta oh will try tosee some of these in the commingweeks thanks

hey joy sounds like a really great ride i live about 2hours from marietta oh will try tosee some of these in the commingweeks thanks
That side of the state has some awesome roads, I peddled many miles there years ago. I would like to ride some there on the harley, someday. :s (We had a 100 mile ride from Huntington, WV to Bob Evans farm we did quite often) Long way to peddle for a piece of chicken. :D

Back