free website stats program Cooler weather finally! | Harley Davidson Forums

Cooler weather finally!

TripleJ

Well it finally happened here in Texas. We had weather in the mid 80's today and we finally got to enjoy a sweat free ride. I am really looking forward to enjoying the weather for the next couple of months :D I hope all you folks up North get ample riding time before the weather turns sour for you....:cheers

Really glad you guys finally get a break from that lingering oppressive heat that I have been reading about up here in the Northeast. My wifes uncle lives in Hillsboro, Texas and they have had 100 plus degree weather for like weeks! :(
Enjoy! I suppose on the positive side, you guys have a longer riding season than we do up here so you will have plenty of time to make up! :D

Right there with you on that one. TS Lee came through..sweltering..today, high in the 70's, lows in 50's, riding time this week for sure..as soon as I get all the derbris cleaned up!

Really glad you guys finally get a break from that lingering oppressive heat that I have been reading about up here in the Northeast. My wifes uncle lives in Hillsboro, Texas and they have had 100 plus degree weather for like weeks! :(

Weeks??? More like months. Awesome weather now though. Almost feels like fall. Now if y'all could just send some of that rain our way. I heard this is the worst drought in the states history. And huge wildfires burning in Central Texas right now. Not good. Extremely dry, breezy, and fire is a bad combination.

This is my favorite time of year here in Florida, cooler mornings warming to 80 by noon:s

Weeks??? More like months. Awesome weather now though. Almost feels like fall. Now if y'all could just send some of that rain our way. I heard this is the worst drought in the states history. And huge wildfires burning in Central Texas right now. Not good. Extremely dry, breezy, and fire is a bad combination.
Funny you should mention rain and drought Glazier because it is raining right now as I type this. I wish I could send some down your way!
Months? I had no idea! I thought it was like a three week span. Wow! That was one mean drought!

Heck, I'm just looking foward to when I can finally turn the AC off and open some windows...summer electric bills be killing me.

Did have to put a light jacket on this morning for my ride into work....felt great.

Back