free website stats program converting | Harley Davidson Forums

converting

softail00

Is it me or am I seeing more people trading their Harleys in on a Victory they are nice bikes but they are no Harley.:newsmile055:

I have a buddy who swears he is going to purchase a Victory next time around.Me NO WAY! I rode one last summer when they had a display in Dover and I wasn't impressed at all

Same in NZ. Can't give them away. Second hand market is even worse than Aprilia!

Personally I think they look like Boulevard wannabes!

You rarely see a Victory here in So Jersey, and we have a dealer in our county. My friend bought one the first year that they came out (99?). He paid just about what he would have for a HD and had nothing but problems for the first six months of ownership. Haven't spoken to him in a while, and I'm guessing he still has it. I used to rib him about the "clunk" the trans would make with each shift. I think they eventually corrected that.....

Victory, victory, oh you mean the Japanese looking cruisers. I see them now and then pretending they are riding Harley's. Fossil

I haven't seen that around here. I only know of one person to trade to a Victory and it was a Honda. I haven't seen many at all around in GA and around were I leave I have only seen one.

Back