free website stats program Congratulations | Harley Davidson Forums

Congratulations

CPT MAR

I want to congratulate all the moderators and members on this forum,for the great job they are doing.As a first HD rider three years ago, I knew very little things about riding a Harley.Two years later, reading most of the threads in the forum,my knowledge has been expanded in many areas. I want to thak you all and continue doing that great job.God bless you all.

Thanks for the good words. The forum and it's members make this a great place to learn about you Harley.

CPT MAR

Thanks for your post. We try to be helpful to all the members without the nonsense that goes on with other forums.

Glad we could be of assistance to you.:D

In addition to the wealth of knowledge I also appreciate the sense of humor the Moderators and Members have here!

"You have to laugh once a dayl
Because Laughter is like Sunshine, and
a day with out sunshine, is like...
Night!"
-Steve Martin, Comedian, from the album, "Let's Get Small"​

In addition to the wealth of knowledge I also appreciate the sense of humor the Moderators and Members have here!

"You have to laugh once a dayl
Because Laughter is like Sunshine, and
a day with out sunshine, is like...
Night!"
-Steve Martin, Comedian, from the album, "Let's Get Small"​

Congrats on that new color purple and thanks too.:D Some things are worth waiting for.

As Tank always says this is a GREAT COMMUNITY, bar none the best of the best:s

I want to congratulate all the moderators and members on this forum,for the great job they are doing.As a first HD rider three years ago, I knew very little things about riding a Harley.Two years later, reading most of the threads in the forum,my knowledge has been expanded in many areas. I want to thak you all and continue doing that great job.God bless you all.

100% the mods and members of this fourm is the best, everyone seems to contribute. i am glad that the rules are stirict and enforced even though i have had my hands slapped:small3d028:.....learn something every day here.. Thanks you mods:newsmile108:

Nice, ain't it.

Back