free website stats program Congrats Hoople | Harley Davidson Forums

Congrats Hoople

glider

Veteran Member
Hoople Contributor$
Ride: 2009 Dyna Low

reputation_pos.gif

That's almost the big 5000 post mark of excellent and knowledgeable posts.

Thanks for your time and helping everyone out.:D

You are truly a master at what you do!!!!

Gotta ditto all the above comments...Hoop's a good man who has helped me out more than once...You rock Hoop :D

This is way tooo risky... I don't want to push my luck with all the nice comments I received just last week, Glider, Quick, LOCK this Thread.:)

This is way tooo risky... I don't want to push my luck with all the nice comments I received just last week, Glider, Quick, LOCK this Thread.:)

We all know that there is no risk when we recieve help from Hoople. With members like Hoople and the Mod. team, we have a forum everyone wants to belong to. Thanks Hoople, and Glider don't you dare lock this thread!!!:newsmile108:

I TRULY look forward to your Answers to the TOUGH questions asked here on HDT.com..

I have been on Other Tech sites and Never that is NEVER found ANYBODY that can Compare to you,..

NO BALOGONIA... YOU ARE ONE OF A KIND.......

Thanks for saving me on some of My Off Beat Post and straightening Me out before the Big Guy does .....

Your Needed.....

**********EVERYBODY NEEDS A HOOPLE IN THEIR TOOL BOX...*********

signed....a grateful....BUBBIE

Well this is my actual 5000th post. So to make it Special I will dedicate it to the person who supports and encourages me each & every day. And that would be the one and only Miss Hoople who most of the time lets me sit in front of this Windoze computer when I should be paying more attention to Her. So Thank you Miss Hoople for understanding me, or at least trying to understanding me to some degree! :newsmile092:

Well this is my actual 5000th post. So to make it Special I will dedicate it to the person who supports and encourages me each & every day. And that would be the one and only Miss Hoople who most of the time lets me sit in front of this Windoze computer when I should be paying more attention to Her. So Thank you Miss Hoople for understanding me, or at least trying to understanding me to some degree! :newsmile092:

This is the Hoople we all have come to know. I will also thank Miss Hoople.

Back