free website stats program Come and visit China with us | Harley Davidson Forums

Come and visit China with us

Thanks you for sharing your country with us. Great looking site and someone knows what to do with a camera. Different countries, different cultures, same passion. Thanks again.

Shenyang China charity riding update

Hi friends,
I'm from M1 Sports&Leisure Club in Shenyang,China. Our club is the home for harley owners in northeast China. We'll be thrilled if you come to our club and ride with us when you guys wants to visit China. We'll be good hosts.
As i don't know how to post pics here, i 'll invite you to visit our official website
blog.sina.com.cn/harleydavidson2012
Hope you can enjoy the views with us together.

Shenyang China charity riding --Yunnan Province

hi my friends, this time we came to Yunan province. Below are just a few pix.We highly recommend you visit our official website

哈雷中国边境慈善行_新浪åšå®¢
because we have stories to tell and more pix to share. If you only want to see the pix Pictures by peterzhaosy - Photobucket is my album address.
Hope you can enjoy the view.
DSC04101.jpg

DSC04264.jpg

DSC03690.jpg

DSC03838.jpg

Here comes new pix.
We started off from beautiful Lijiang, along the clean mountain road, heading towards the longing paradise---Shangri La. The combination of the 4 Chinese character of "Shangri La" is beautiful in my opinion, the more merrier for us is that here we have team member Mr. Kong's good friend---Fanmous harley player and outstanding photographer,Mr. Zhengyi. We have the honor to live in Mr Zheng's club. It is a unique club where can reflect artists' taste everywhere---elegant and cozy. Mr. Zheng's secret recipe dish-- home chicken cooked stewed potato is very delicious.
In the mean time, because of the damping system breakdown of Mr zhao's Electra Glide. We have to stopped a little longer here to transfer the motor back to Shenyang. Mr. Zhao ride Road King this time to continue his trip. Our respected Guide Zhang also came back to Shenyang to have a short rest. Luckly we met famous harley player Mr. Shuzi Yu---one of Mr. zhao's friends. Our team was thrilled to have Mr . Yu as our temporary guide.
The nexy day, accompanied by Mr Yu, we rode through the beauty spot--Napa lake. Because of the poor rainfall this year, there wasn't much water left. In spite of this , we feel the paradise in man's world this time.
If you wanna see more of China , you can come to our official website: blog.sina.com.cn/harleydavidson2012, or you can see more pics at s1169.photobucket.com/albums/r511/peterzhaosy/
DSC05525.jpg

DSC05485.jpg

DSC05557.jpg

L1063447.jpg

DSC05733.jpg

DSC05485.jpg

L1063486.jpg

L1063579.jpg

5th, May--6th May 43th Day-44th Day
Mangkang-- Bangda--- Bomi
Pass by:G318
Course:400km
When we first set off from Shenyang on 24th, March, the weather there is snowy and windy. When we heading south, the weather became warmer. In Guangdong and Hainan Province, the weather there is like summer. While the smell of the salty sea is still hanging around, the cool air in Yunnan plateau brought us back to wet Spring. When we arrived in Tibet, continuous snow mountains are every where.Yellow leaves and green were interchange in these places. Spring, summer, autumn and winter, it's like a year has passed while us who experienced all of this , the happiness is beyong words.

From Bangda to Bomi. Remember last year when we passed this road, the condition back then was poor and dangerous. Today when we ride on this road again, on the contrary, we almostly stopped every little while to catch up with the beatiful scenery here! And the road condition is good. I dare to say that today's road here can compare to any scenery road in any country. On the way, we rode through several mountains and Saint lake of Tibet---Ranwu Lake, as well as a glacier whose name we can't remember. Highly recommend riders can have a riding here, experiencing holy land in person!

Entering Tibet, besides the colorful Marnie piles. The most seen is blue of the sky , white of the snow mountain, green of the plants and blue green of the lake. Although the colors are much more simpler, they showed enormous pictures of marvelous mountains and rivers to the world. The temparement here is like god from heaven, with no human impurity. You cannot compare here to the human world, and cannot mixed with desires.

(wanna see more pix and our trip, you can visit our official blog:哈雷中国边境慈善行_新浪åšå®¢ )
DSC06992.jpg

DSC07030.jpg

DSC07040.jpg

On the way , team encounter bicycle riding lovers. They are all college students.
DSC07116.jpg

DSC07281.jpg

On the road , we encountered Mr. Luo from BMW motor of Baise city
DSC07336.jpg

Creature from holy snowy plateau, goat with long hair
DSC07326.jpg

Seeing the beautiful scenary, Mr. Kong shot with all parts of body down on the road again.
And is also because of his dedication, we can see more of the scenary every where.
DSC07532.jpg

DSC07483.jpg

Back