free website stats program Columbus Easyrider Expo | Harley Davidson Forums

Columbus Easyrider Expo

Are any of the riders on this site planning on attending the Easyrider Expo in Columbus this coming weekend? I hear that Saturday will be the best day. Several of my local rider-friends here in Dayton are planning on going. Is there any meeting planned for the members of this online community to meet at the event?

Sure wish I could, but my mother-in-law is flying in from Houston, returning home from 4 months of chemo, so it's pretty important that she comes first this weekend. She's doing great, but we are driving her back to WV Sunday or Monday. As you can see, I'm running behind on my weekly reading here. Good luck to you.

Thank you Gentlemen, she's doing great. 74 & beating her 2nd round of cancer. This round of treatments haven't been as hard on her physically, so she wants to finish the treatment at home, where she can go out & about on her own. (Her daughter lives in Houston).

Anyway, back to the real thread here, Buckwild, how was the show? I've been looking for some new stuff out there, will post questions later.:s

Back