free website stats program coloring on new exhaust | Harley Davidson Forums

coloring on new exhaust

Had kit se stage 1 a/c 50mm, se pro super tuner, tru-dual rinehart, dyno. Notice yellow coloring on exhaust the day i pick up bike. It's this normal. 2008 flhp roadking. Bike runs better than stock.

Had kit se stage 1 a/c 50mm, se pro super tuner, tru-dual rinehart, dyno. Notice yellow coloring on exhaust the day i pick up bike. It's this normal. 2008 flhp roadking. Bike runs better than stock.

mine is yellow to stock dealer says its normal any way and wont do anything unless its blue

I have true duals on my 08 FLHTC and have been running them for almost a year. If you have not noticed the caps, if black, will turn a little purple. It is normal and the folks from Rienhart said that is normal. There is also an item out about the clamp on the left pipe where the bracket is attached to the motor, to get rid of it. They said in older versions of the pipe this bracket was welded to the pipe and caused a stess failure point. The bracked is now attached via a clamp and the stress point failure is removed.

Back