free website stats program Collecting HD T-shirts | Harley Davidson Forums

Collecting HD T-shirts

dogdad

How many of you try and get a HD t-shirt from the different dealers you visit. My dresser drawer is getting full and I started only 6 months ago. My last shirt was bought here at my local New Orleans HD dealer. It's a really nice Mardis Gras shirt with a wicked looking court jester holding out his hands with the word Mardi Gras,, and has words on the back in the traditional Mardis Gras's colors. I recommend it if you collect shirts. It's unique.

I seriously started ti collect Harley tee shirts in 1982. Believe me there were not many dealers who sold Harley shirts. I presently have over two drawers of Harely shirts even some from KMart. This is a fun hobby and cheap in comparison to others. i don't consider riding a Harely as a hobby but a life style. Keep at it and you will be saving memories also. Fossil

us too. just started last year but we have enough diiferent shirts to wear everyday for about 2-3 weeks. some are just hd shirts though. we intend on adding alot more to our collection.

I've started to collect t-shirts as well. My wife isn't happy because I seem to have all black t-shirts. Oh well. :D

The only Harley t-shirts or clothing that I have is stuff that has been given to me

:D Here is an Aussie HD shirt.
Tshirtimages001.jpg

....and another...

DSCF1846small.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't have to many but every trip I take I get one. Let's see so far I have.

Tucson Harley
Grand Canyon Harley
Vehicle Operations, York, PA
Washington, PA
Merideth, NH
Manchester, NH
Orlando, FL
Seacoast Harley, North Hampton, NH

Yup can't go anywhere and not get one.

I wanted too for a while and changed my mind. We (the future mrs brderj and I) drove to her home state of WI and passed well over a dozen Harley shops. We never stopped. A little disappointed at messing that up.

I travel a lot on my job and was doing the H-D t-shirt collection. After buying quite a few, I realized all H-D T-shirts aren't created equal. I got sick of wearing a $30.00 plus shirt once and the collar permanently stretched out. I mostly quit buying them, unless they’re really unique and a quality brand.

Like the one I have from Warr’s H-D in London that cost 25 pounds, which at the time was equal to $50 US. Then there was the price of the taxi to and from the dealer about another $50. That one was really unique for a guy from a small town in SW Georgia. I also have one from Okinawa H-D, and several from the three H-D dealers on Oahu, HI. One of those was junk, too.

Bottom line is for the most part, I don’t do H-D t-shirt collecting.

Funny thing is I still visit every dealer I can, in spite of the fact that I’m mostly seeing the same H-D stuff as every other dealer. :D

Back