free website stats program Coffee! | Harley Davidson Forums

Coffee!

I know my Sporty is no touring bike, but during my 50 mile highway ride to work each morning I would love to be able to bring a cup of coffee.

Most of the cupholders I have seen are either way too bulky, or way too flimsy. I would like to find one that is not too difficult to put on and off so I can get it off there when I'm out cruising.

Am I asking for too much, or does anyone have any suggestions?

Coffee in my camelback will never work!

Smitty will be able to show you one that he has on his. I am not sure where it is from but it certainly does the job.

Do you think about the safety,cofee while you ride on is to ...........ous!
So one strong cup of coffee before start for me is the best to ignite the human motor.

Kruzer Kaddy looks pretty good, wonder if some "standard" sized insulated mugs would fit in there...?

tn103s3.jpg

...mmmm....
I'm wondering if there's a way to bring the only coffee I know:

tn102s3.jpg

:p
Aaaahhhhh....
Nothing better than an espresso!
:)
Ciao
Ugo

Kruzer Kaddy looks pretty good, wonder if some "standard" sized insulated mugs would fit in there...?
tn103s3.jpg

This is the one I use ...I like it.
Pros:
Chrome and it looks good.
It's removable.
Foam inserts for different size cups.

Cons:
It will hit my gas tank (slightly) when the bars are turn all the way to the left.
It can be a little "top heavy" with a tall cup. But when this happens I just ride with my left thumb resting on top of the cup ...and it holds it from tipping over.

It's well worth the effort for me to get my morning cup of Joe on the way in!

Stop and smell the coffee. Brew a cup (or pot) and drink it before you leave. Leave early enough to stop at a coffee shop before work. Make sure you also have several cups at work too.
WAP.gif

Back