free website stats program Cobra true duals pics | Harley Davidson Forums

Cobra true duals pics

EMGLIDE

As requested i finally got got pics of the cobra true duals i installed. If your like me youll really like the way the right side of bike is cleaned up. Also another install point is the fact that the left side saddle heat sheild will have to be modified for clearance of the pipe,the portion that is below the lower attaching bolt.
For general info i also had the bike dyno tuned and got the following results with setup you see-
hp-65.8 tq-83.16
the numbers were produduced during a 4th gear full power roll on.
The dyno tune was done using a sert and was done to acheive a stable a/f ratio across the board.local dealer tunes bikes to acheive best balance of power/economy,unless told to do otherwise.
Hopes this info helps the rest of you guys out their!!
Pics were taken in my garage since it snowed here today,happy first day of spring!!!!
ALSO REMEMBER THAT THE ENGINE IS BONE STOCK INSIDE,FOR ANYBODY WHO WOULD BE COMPLAING ABOUT DYNO NUMBERS,OK.

Attachments

• DSC02680.jpg
    DSC02680.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC02681.jpg
    DSC02681.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Very nice looking pipes and bike. No worries, spring is here and the snow is receding...finally!

The pipes look good ! Are the pipe a two piece pipe ? I had Cobra pipes on another bike I had and the chrome bubbled and peeled off , Cobra replaced them and the new pipes had the chrome bubble and peel again . Make sure you register the pipe with Cobra warrenty .

Back