free website stats program clock loses time | Harley Davidson Forums

clock loses time

Trek

Has anyone ever had trouble with their clock losing time. Mine loses about 5 minutes in a month. I had Harley check and all my software is up to date. I keep it on a tender when I am not riding, I wonder if that could be an issue although I don't know how. It's not a big issue, more annoying than anything. Just curious.

I found it... mine gains about 5 min. a month...that helps me out cause I'am always atleast 5min. late everywhere I go........:s

My 2009 Ultra Classic loses about 5 minutes a month as well. I took my bike to the HD dealer and they told me there’s nothing wrong. However, every month, or so, I reset the clock.

I figure while out riding I do not want to know what time it is. But just in case I do check what time it is, the time shown is close enough for me.:D

With every vehicle (motorcycles, vans, and cars) I've owned, the stock radio looses time. I replaced the stock radio in my van with a Sony unit and now it gains a few minutes a month.

It's a bit annoying but nothing I fret about (unless I forget and end up running late for something important).

Back