free website stats program Clip on Bars | Harley Davidson Forums

Clip on Bars

Jayrad883

Hey all,

I'm wondering if anyone has installed clip on handle bars on their sporty? I'm thinking of giving mine the more cafe style look and thought they would look really cool.

Just looking for other people's experiences(if any) with this.

Also to be considered is the placement of pegs and associated hardware for the pegs. It maybe ill advised to just do the bars alone..

I think a sportster with clip on's and rearset's would be a pretty good bike for the twisty roads if fitted with some sticky tyres
Hmmm might even need a custom made seat so that it is the right shape for the sitting position

Brian

Hey all,

I'm wondering if anyone has installed clip on handle bars on their sporty? I'm thinking of giving mine the more cafe style look and thought they would look really cool.

Just looking for other people's experiences(if any) with this.

i have em

Attachments

• IMG_1429-1-1.jpg
    IMG_1429-1-1.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1430-1.jpg
    IMG_1430-1.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 27
  • forumpic.jpg
    forumpic.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 28
Iv'e seen this done,looks good,Hog-Diver,yours looks realy mean,nice bike.

Thanks,
Still gotta sort out the horrible rear number plate and have some "progressive 970s" on order
This Sportster is the best fun ive ever had on a Harley i was about to buy a Triumph as getting a bit fed up with recurring Harley issues so hopefully this bike will restore my faith

Attachments

• IMG_1490.jpg
    IMG_1490.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 12
Also to be considered is the placement of pegs and associated hardware for the pegs. It maybe ill advised to just do the bars alone..

Good point, i have mids which works quite well , if you had forwards i think you have little or no hope of riding it.
I may move my mids back at some point if i can find a decent kit

Back