free website stats program Chrome switches and controls | Harley Davidson Forums

Chrome switches and controls

Scrounger

Finishing up my install on the new chrome switch housing and the so on. Question for the wrenches, the switch kit comes with 4 little copper patches that int he instructions say to use if present. I have no idea where they would go but I've not seen them in the switch housings at all. I guess they are for older bikes.

I will say getting the buttons on the switch posts is a bit of a pain, they just dont seem as secure as the original black ones. Any suggestions on a better process for pushing them on.

Finishing up my install on the new chrome switch housing and the so on. Question for the wrenches, the switch kit comes with 4 little copper patches that int he instructions say to use if present. I have no idea where they would go but I've not seen them in the switch housings at all. I guess they are for older bikes.

I will say getting the buttons on the switch posts is a bit of a pain, they just dont seem as secure as the original black ones. Any suggestions on a better process for pushing them on.

I wondered the same thing myself. I agree on the new ones being not the same fit.

Back