free website stats program Chopper sunglasses | Harley Davidson Forums

Chopper sunglasses

mat 60

Has aneyone tryed chopper brand of sunglasses? Thay have side deflecters that are removeable, and that look like thay would do a fairly good job of keeping wind out...Oh and thay keep me looking good for all the ladies..:D.Have you tryed them?

Has aneyone tryed chopper brand of sunglasses? Thay have side deflecters that are removeable, and that look like thay would do a fairly good job of keeping wind out...Oh and thay keep me looking good for all the ladies..:D.Have you tryed them?

You would probably get more responses if you were more specific. Are those sunglasses the once marketed for or by West Coast Choppers...the Tuttle family of TV fame? T-Shirts yes, sunglasses that would be a no...:small3d002:

:small3d012: I saw some chopper brand of sunglasses and at the time I posted this I didnt know thay had 200 models..Sorry...Im doing the best I can with what I have to work with..:small3d031:

You've got Chopper's sunglasses? You better give'm back! ...........no, have not.
wilks3

Ha Ha..Hay man ,I went on your profile page to check your fatboy out and see you have a frend named chopper....Would you tell him I found his glasses and Ill send them to him it he pays for the shiping..Thanks :bigsmiley12:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back