free website stats program cats | Harley Davidson Forums

cats

Another question for you guys.On a 2010 ultra where is the cat and is there only one to remove?I've read where it's in the right side head pipe so if this is true does only one cylinder run through a cat?

booker it is right under your right foot. yes both cylinders breath thru it. yes it's hot and yes you need to get rid of it. i got another 2010 header and cut it in half right past the tranny mount and gutted and rewelded it. it makes a world of difference.

If you can swing it -why not get a header from a 09 and stick on there and keep the stock one just in case you need to put it back on?

O2 sensor bung are different locations.

Yes they are BUT IF you plan to install a TFI it will make no difference where the sensors are,,,, as you UN-Hook the sensor anyways when using the TFI...

The TFI is the Best unit and simple to install and adjustments YOU can do with-out Dyno$$$....

ANY of the HD"s with fuel injection and a LEAN condition OFF the Show Room Floor WILL run Better with a TFI Even with out Any Other modifications ....

signed....BUBBIE

If you plan on going with the TFI and plug the 02s best place to get he plugs is at Lowes, in the hardware section, they are listed as drain plugs, and $ 3 ea

Another question for you guys.On a 2010 ultra where is the cat and is there only one to remove?I've read where it's in the right side head pipe so if this is true does only one cylinder run through a cat?

Booker......I have a 2009 head pipe and system off a street glide.......If intrested.....please reply....Thanks...Jerry:

Back