free website stats program carb rebuild | Harley Davidson Forums

carb rebuild

Carb rebuild...about a 6-pack. =8^)

JK, I've done a carb in couple of hours, but I'm slow and particular. Good mech can probably do the build within an hour...

I can pull the carb from my Road King or Dyna in under 10 minutes. I've rebuilt them enough that I can do it in under 30 minutes. Another 10 minutes to reinstall. So an hour total with a quick function test.

I can pull the carb from my Road King or Dyna in under 10 minutes. I've rebuilt them enough that I can do it in under 30 minutes. Another 10 minutes to reinstall. So an hour total with a quick function test.

yup can completely strip and clean and rebuild a 4 pack carb off a sports bike in hour , 90 mins if going slow and using it for meditation - 883 being a being a single sv as said 10mins dependant on how caked up and stuck the fasteners are

If I were doing one of mine I would allow 2 hours but probably be finished in 1 1/2 however I would be cleaning and polishing the outside of the carb while it is off the bike

Brian

I like to cook or boil them out over night:s Clean is the key

well i took mine to local hd I was just wondering. if they sock it to me I know I wont be buying my next bike from them! really didn't want to but I work to much and never really worked on Harleys, I know bikes just not Harleys, we got three but ive never worked only any of the carbs and one is fuel injection

Back