free website stats program Canadians Voting | Harley Davidson Forums

Canadians Voting

kemo

R.I.P
I hope that all my Canadian buddies have a chance to go out to vote today or tonight.
Ken

I am voting NDP. I have all my life, I guess cause I am a blue collar labour guy. I think that they will not win but a lot of people are fed up with the 2 other main parties so there may be a suprise tonight.
Ken

Yep I voted too!!! Im also a business owner and can't vote NDP but I do hate the HST!!!

Tubguy

I see the ndp are now the opposition, hope they can hold Harpers feet to the fire. I don,t like this dictatorship we,re in.

+1 for the none of the above but I did get out and vote, I understand it was a very poor turnout, 52% or something like that.

At the very least there is a majority government now so we know there won't be another election till 2015. It was crazy with the minority governments, 4 elections in 7 years. In Manitoba we went to fixed date elections and I wish they would do the same for federal elections.

I hope that all my Canadian buddies have a chance to go out to vote today or tonight.
Ken

I'd voted at the advance polls just to get it over with (Voted for Toews). Good thing I voted early cuz I was busy trying to finish reshingling my roof yesterday and didn't get it finished 'til late.

NOW I can get the UG on the road.

Back