free website stats program Canadian flag | Harley Davidson Forums

Canadian flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

caseyleiser

How come we don,t have a canadian flag up in the right hand corner of this web site. I,m felling pretty glum right now, looks like we going through a coup in this country. Scary times. We need to see our flag, might not be around much longer, the way our politicians are acting. I,ll leave it at that, maybe go into my garage and sit on the h.d. and wait till spring, feeling a little fragile.

I don't define myself by my governments actions. You shouldn't either.

And I agree that a flag would be a sign of respect for the US's closest neighbor, trading partner and alley.
Not to mention this sight's highest number of members next to Americans.
:CANADA

How come we don,t have a canadian flag up in the right hand corner of this web site. I,m felling pretty glum right now, looks like we going through a coup in this country. Scary times. We need to see our flag, might not be around much longer, the way our politicians are acting. I,ll leave it at that, maybe go into my garage and sit on the h.d. and wait till spring, feeling a little fragile.

The answer to this may be because the Canadians speak English.:D

If you click on those flags, the screen changes to the language spoken in that country. Has nothing to do with flying just certain flags there.:D

Surely if the flag is to denote the language it should be an English flag? :)

If not then the original post has a fair point, the Canadian flag could be used to denote the English & French languages and the American flag to denote ALL the other languages. :D :s

Before all the flack starts flying. :newsmile07:

Luv and seasons greetings to all.

We fly both the Canadian and American flag at our business ,maybe we could here too?:newsmile018:

Surely if the flag is to denote the language it should be an English flag? :)

If not then the original post has a fair point, the Canadian flag could be used to denote the English & French languages and the American flag to denote ALL the other languages. :D :s

Before all the flack starts flying. :newsmile07:

Luv and seasons greetings to all.

Actually no... The "english" spoken by the British is different than American english..

But using your idea than we should post only British and French flags... It would be be kinda like... Tally Ho and I Surrender..:s
Ok I'm ready, go for it....:mgun

American Flag.
American Harley.
American Site.
American Moderator.
American Rules.

Canadian visitor.

Freedom of speech is such a wonderfull thing.

Anyone here have a real problem with their bike they would like to discuss ?

I don't define myself by my governments actions. You shouldn't either.

And I agree that a flag would be a sign of respect for the US's closest neighbor, trading partner and alley.
Not to mention this sight's highest number of members next to Americans.
:CANADA

I agree with you neighbor!

Glider, would it be possible to build an area where flags of hdtimeline members' countries can be placed?

Thanks

Vince (Washington State, USA)

Dont take on so,...theres a space without the union jack there too!But this place isnt about countrys,its about us!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back