free website stats program Can someone help me? | Harley Davidson Forums

Can someone help me?

Wtlj

Hi guys this is my first post and I just joined the other day! I just got a 2003 sportster 1200 and need to find a service manual for it. I figured this would be the best place to find one. Thanks in advance and i'm excited to be a part of the forum.
Terry Leo

Try your local HD dealer, or you can do a search on a manual for that model year. Some sites have an electronic manuals you can purchase on-line and access immediately.

We have some manuals avaialble here, but they require you to be a member for a period of time and have a minimum post count.

Unless you plan to have your computer/laptop/Smartphone near the bike, or have alot of paper + ink available...suggest you get to the dealer & buy the $60 service manual. Best bike investment you'll make...IMHO.

Unless you plan to have your computer/laptop/Smartphone near the bike, or have alot of paper + ink available...suggest you get to the dealer & buy the $60 service manual. Best bike investment you'll make...IMHO.
+1, Welcome to the forum from Minnesota.:ws

You can search on line or specific sites like ebay etc and you may get a used one at a good price
Harley part number = 99484-03

Brian

Its just the best way to go. $60 is a small price to pay for the info you have at your fingertips.

Thanks guys haul bikes just dropped my bike off today and I'm going to the dealer tomorrow for oil and filter. I'll ask for a service manual also hopefully the have it in stock. Anything else I should maintenance the bike has 15,000 on it and was very well kept. Maybe fuel filter or a carb cleaning? Also what do you guys use to clean your bikes?
Thanks Terry Leo

Back