free website stats program Cable TV not honoring contract | Harley Davidson Forums

Cable TV not honoring contract

flhtdan

So a friend of mind signed up for Direct TV service and was given a promotional price. When she gets her bill it was well over $100. Triple the amount she agreeded to. She trying to get this straighened out, talking to numerous people/departments, getting transfered from one person to another and getting no where, she final said... "cancel the service". Now they are going to charge her over $400 for cancelation for not living up to her contract. What about Direct TV not living up to their's?
Has anyone else had to deal with this?

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't begin to count the number of times they tried to raise our bill.The wife always straightens it out.It's almost like they are testing to see if we're paying attention.By the way,my wife has the patience of a saint.

Welcome to AT&T's way of doing business. Directv had some of the best customer service that I have ever encountered. AT&T had some of the worst. Then AT&T bought Directv so they could have a real business. I knew the day it was announced that Directv would go down hill in a hurry. It clearly has and its a shame. I wouldnt give up the fight though, stay on them like a pit bull. I hope it works out for her....

Well I guess we will find out how they do in Jan. I signed up because we had u-verse and the bill was getting way out of hand, $200+ a month for just u300 and internet.

Customer service satisfaction has gone out the window these days. The highway leading to the county road we live on is being widened and we have had phone issues ever since they started. AT$T blamed the road construction, I believe it was the first time but we have been without a phone longer than with in the past two months. Do you think my bill represents that? No! We have suddenlink for cable TV and high speed internet, now it's over two hundred dollars a month but it is reliable.

Back