free website stats program Bye Bye HD Football A/C & Hello LA Choppers | Harley Davidson Forums

Bye Bye HD Football A/C & Hello LA Choppers

Iceman24

Swapped out the SG A/C today, but got too late to tune TFI & test drive. At least wanted to share some pics & will have to update on performance after tomorrow's maiden voyage. Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_2322.jpg
    IMG_2322.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_2324.jpg
    IMG_2324.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 337
Ice--talk about a "breath of fresh air"...looks awesome...sides it's baseball season anyway!!! :D

Looks good think about a rain sock for it ..while most say ya dont need it i have run into issues

Looks good :) Did you get a rain sock with it?

I have the big sucker a/c and would like to change out the football cover ... just not sure with what yet.

The cover looks cool, but I don't know if I could get used to a pink colored filter, jus' sayin'...

The filter element is actually purple, but my camera flash probably brightened it a bit. You know "real men ride w/pink & purple"...;)

Can you believe I still haven't test driven - was my son's BDay weekend so there wasn't much spare time, but I'm hoping to try things out tonight.

Also, this breather didn't come w/a cover, but I plan to call LA Choppers to see if they make one for it. Wouldn't like getting caught in the rain & sucking in wet stuff - not good for motor!!!

Back