free website stats program Buying a bike from ebay? | Harley Davidson Forums

Buying a bike from ebay?

i do but it was local man id just go to a dealer and get a new ride one that a owner hasnt tweeked you will be better in the long run

I'm trying to determine if it is something I should consider. I know a guy that bought a hybrid car on ebay and he didn't regret it.

If and when you do buy one, this will be yours and the wife's first bike right?

Bought a lot of parts from eBay, with no problem, although most were from HD dealers selling on eBay. But I bought my bike from at the dealership. A dealer that will stand behind what he sells. I don't know that all the eBay sellers will. Kind of a crap-shoot. That's a lot of loot to put out there. Just remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. One alternative may be to find one on eBay close enough to you that you can go check it out before bidding. Maybe even get it checked out at a dealer, at a fee of course.

Good Luck
:bigsmiley31:

Bought a lot of parts from eBay, with no problem, although most were from HD dealers selling on eBay. But I bought my bike from at the dealership. A dealer that will stand behind what he sells. I don't know that all the eBay sellers will. Kind of a crap-shoot. That's a lot of loot to put out there. Just remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. One alternative may be to find one on eBay close enough to you that you can go check it out before bidding. Maybe even get it checked out at a dealer, at a fee of course.

Good Luck
:bigsmiley31:

Yeah, I found one that is only a few miles away from me. I might go look at it tomorrow.

Back