free website stats program Bullet-Style TS Retrofit Kit | Harley Davidson Forums

Bullet-Style TS Retrofit Kit

Shawrco

I'm looking to put bullet-style TS on front of my EG Classic. I've already put a Street Glide bar on the rear. The retrofit kit, 69153-03 (smoked lense/amber bulb) has all four TS, 2 front, 2 rear. I found a pair of rear TS for sale on craigslist. Does anyone know if they will work on the front? Thanks.

I would contact the supplier and give him the part numbers. I would say that if your rear lights are RED, have multiple wires to pass thru, it is likely wired for signal AND stop light. If there is only a single wire, it is probably for front turn signal only, and lights in white or amber.

As i live in the UK the front and rear turn signals are the same however i believe that in the USA the front turn signals are also running lights and as such have a fitting for a dual filament bulb the low wattage filament for the running lights and the high wattage filament for the turn signal and that would tend to indicate that rear signals would not work correctly on the front however i may be wrong

Brian

Ya'll are correct, the front TS has a dual element bulb, so the rear TS won't work on the front. Thanks for the help.

Back