free website stats program Build A Hydrogen Auto | Harley Davidson Forums

Build A Hydrogen Auto

Fourdogs

ok ok ...I just gotta ask....seen a link on the HDtalking site to this...Build A Hydrogen Auto..ok lots of wrenchers here sooooooooooooo anybody try this?...or am I a idiot and don't realize its a joke

Well kinda figured it was a bit of BS. I been to the Orlando Airport a few times and they have a couple Hydrogen vehicles. I ask them how they work, and the drivers really did not understand the concept...said they are upwards to a million bucks and only one Ford dealer in the Orlando area could service them. Also seems they get lots of service. I can understand the cost coz only a few were made. Wasn't sure of the manufacture either. Reckon they are Fords however. Its a start ...but I think we've drug our feet in this Country to long. I'm thinking this gas price thingee may be a Big-O-Blessing in disguise.

Yep, I remember them all....

How about the fuel catalyst that you put in the tank. I always said that if you bought one of everything that JC Whitney sold and installed it on your car that it would actually make gas as you drove with all their claims of gas savings with the snake oil products.

Back