free website stats program Bucket List? | Harley Davidson Forums

Bucket List?

T wrecks

Ok gang, what do you have in your respective bucket lists, things you've yet do do or accomplish. :bigsmiley23:

I would like to go skydiving. See the Daytona 500 in person and the Indy 500. There's a few other things too.

I would like to have a Queensland biker stay in our cottage and ride some of the west Florida roads with me and some of my riding buddies.

I would like to have a Queensland biker stay in our cottage and ride some of the west Florida roads with me and some of my riding buddies.

Hey Don, thankyou so very much my friend. Believe me, nothing would please me more!! I do hope you're referring to me? :bigsmiley14:

Jump out of a perfectly good airplane, Meet more members of the Forum:s

Hey Don, thankyou so very much my friend. Believe me, nothing would please me more!! I do hope you're referring to me? :bigsmiley14:

Why yes I was. You will have to talk to RedFish Joe about the accommodations. :D:D

I still want to see The Black Hills, Washington and Oregon. Ride the Pacific Coast Highway and stay INSIDE a perfectly good airplane!:D

I still want to see The Black Hills, Washington and Oregon. Ride the Pacific Coast Highway and stay INSIDE a perfectly good airplane!:D

Joe, we could do the Black Hills and jump out of a good airplane:p The Black Hills is an awesome ride

Back