free website stats program bub exhaust | Harley Davidson Forums

bub exhaust

i recently purchased a 2009 cross bones. looking for exhaust to put on it. local hd dealers tell me to stay away from samson exhaust. does anyone have problems with them? also i was looking at buying bub black straight aways. does anyone have any input on them.

I have a buddy with an 08 Cross Bones, he put V&H Short Shots on it. Sounds very nice.

I have a set of BUB black straight aways on my NT..sound great. I was at the HD dealership the other day and noticed that they had a set of Samson's on a Cross Bones.

I did notice that the Samson's were a darker black compared to my BUBs.

i recently purchased a 2009 cross bones. looking for exhaust to put on it. local hd dealers tell me to stay away from samson exhaust. does anyone have problems with them? also i was looking at buying bub black straight aways. does anyone have any input on them.

i agree with your local dealer i just took asett of samsons off my WG i had a number of issues with them finally got fed up....i think vance and hines has the most bag for your buck in my opinion

I don't know much about the bub black straight's but I do know the Bub's 7,2 into 1 headers are nice and easy to tune. I have V&H big shot longs and Im thinking of getting the Bub's 7, 2 into 1. I live 2 miles form the Bub's Fab shop here in Grass valley,CA And I Can't buy them straight from the shop. Iv'e have a buddy that works their so I need to ask him if he can get one for me for less than ebay. Ebay has them for $475 to $499 new, retail is over $665.99 they also have them in black.

Back