free website stats program Bub 7 2-1 performance | Harley Davidson Forums

Bub 7 2-1 performance

motor

Was really wanting some lsr 2-1's for my bike,but after sending email to rbr asking for lead time .The response i got was a little short "when they're are ready" .So after checking around on other decent power makers ,seems like Bub 7's 2-1 are on the list.And the price isn't quite as high as a lot of the others,that most others have "heat shields extra".I think i'm reading shields are included on the Bubs??I have andrews 37 cams in an 88 but will soon be going to 95 with a little more compression.Anyone have comments (mainly performance ) on these on a mild build dresser

so, 24 hours and 60 views later no one has a comment on bub 2-1 .Is bub a bad word here .I'd like the lsr's ,I just have a problem paying up front, in full,without even a guess as to when i could get them .PLEASE some one help me out as to whether the bub 7's 2-1 are worth using. thank you

so, 24 hours and 60 views later no one has a comment on bub 2-1 .Is bub a bad word here .I'd like the lsr's ,I just have a problem paying up front, in full,without even a guess as to when i could get them .PLEASE some one help me out as to whether the bub 7's 2-1 are worth using. thank you

No replies might mean No one Knows...

I would suggest to Find a bike that has a "sound" you like,,, Then see if it is what you want... I would Not Buy an exhaust before I knew What the sound and performance was from it... Best to See and Hear not buy and expect good results...

Just my thoughts..:D

signed....BUBBIE

Back