free website stats program Brothers Goldwing | Harley Davidson Forums

Brothers Goldwing

Mavagrand

My brother and I went to Daytona Bike week this past Sunday, I on my Electra Glide he on his Goldwing. Both bikes are MY 2008, both cost comparatively the same. I have ridden his and have to admit it appears to be comfortable. I gotta admit I was afraid I would like it more than I did but, after riding it I realized I don't like all the knobs, buttons, switches, toggles and doo dads..for the love of Pete it looks like an airliner. Anyway, on the way to Daytona we were riding side by side..I, of course, looked much cooler than he but, nonethe less in a moment of youthful exuberance I looked at him, nodded my head and twisted the throttle expecting a little playful highspeed tag match. Oh was I mistaken, he twisted the wick and.......nothing but tail lights for the next 5 or 6 miles. He was GONE!! That thing is wicked fast, I couldn't believe it. I told him they should have a new class of M/C for the GW..call them couch rockets..He may have the speed and the gadgets but, when I got there I arrived in STYLE. We have a good time at Daytona to boot.

The two of you should get together and have a party when it is time to change the plugs. You will be done in minutes, he will be done in hours. My last bike was a goldwing and yes they can GO, but I too like to arrive in style and comfort.

Gator454

Stop by Pocatello some time and we can make your's faster then his, but sorry, no way we can get your's to sew a rip seam on your britches along side the road like his can, Ha Ha, just kiddin, glad you and your brother had a good time and lust remember if you and your brother were single and stopped by a bar, I guarantee that "you" would leave with the prettier girl:)

and lust remember if you and your brother were single and stopped by a bar, I guarantee that "you" would leave with the prettier girl

Lust remember & prettier girl... what's on your mind ??? :laugh

remember if you and your brother were single and stopped by a bar, I guarantee that "you" would leave with the prettier girl:)

Amen :newsmile011:

(I to have to admit that those bike will flat out run, but you need your aviators license to operate all the controls)

and lust remember if you and your brother were single and stopped by a bar, I guarantee that "you" would leave with the prettier girl

Lust remember & prettier girl... what's on your mind ??? :laugh
Sorry Harry a Freudian Slip, guess I've been marred too long:)

Back