free website stats program Bring on the Raven's! | Harley Davidson Forums

Bring on the Raven's!

horizonchaser

Contributor
If there is one team that I would like to avenge in a playoff loss (aside from the spanking we got from the Giants in the Superbowl ) it's the Raven's. I just heard on the radio that we are a 7 point favorite.
Can't wait!

Seems the Ravens played badly but managed to scrape a win. Listened to the game on the Ravens gameday network and they were trying to talk up the performance. But Ravens are surely going to have to up their game to have any chance at all at New England next weekend. I'm only an interested Brit so no expert on your game.

If there is one team that I would like to avenge in a playoff loss (aside from the spanking we got from the Giants in the Superbowl ) it's the Raven's. I just heard on the radio that we are a 7 point favorite.
Can't wait!

And if the Giants continue to play like they did against the Packers, you might get a shot at avenging that loss, too.

And if the Giants continue to play like they did against the Packers, you might get a shot at avenging that loss, too.

That would be the sweetest of sweet Doc. I watched them destroy the Packers yesterday. That is one scary team those Giants. We would need our "A game" and then some!

Since I no longer have a dog in this fight...I'm thinking it would be kinda cool to see the Harbaugh Boys go at it in the Super Bowl!

The 49'ers have their work cut out for them with the NY...both teams are peaking and hungry...Ravens are gonna have a tough time with the Pats...!

We definately have some good football coming up. Like Gas Gauge, I don't have a dog in the fight but sure do like this part of the season. :D

Indeed.

Usually the two Conference Championship games are better than the Super Bowl! Can't wait until Sunday!

Back