free website stats program Bright taillight | Harley Davidson Forums

Bright taillight

cyborg

I picked up a Brightdonkeylight the other day, can anyone tell me what all these brake patterns are? They give you a reference guide but they don`t say what each pattern does.

Read the instructions probably three times..I had to.
The light setting is "very' sensative, you will have to go thru it several times to get what you want.
Mine is tail-light +1 on brightness.....brake light +1 on brightness. I use the 3 blink-3 blink-steady on setting.
wilks3
:USA

I picked up a Brightdonkeylight the other day, can anyone tell me what all these brake patterns are? They give you a reference guide but they don`t say what each pattern does.
I love the name you gave that light! :D

That's because he knew you were out there lurking!:lolrolling How is your better half Joy?

I wonder how many GOOGLED that name :lolrolling

Don, hubby is actually doing great. No sling currently & therapy is going very well. We are going to use the next 6 weeks for our 'fun time' for the year, then we will get the next shoulder done. :D

Glider, I bet you would get the result if you google that. :s

Cyborg, I really did like your substitution, if more people could realize that there are more than one way to say what you want and get your point across, the world would be a better place. :s

Back