free website stats program Bright A__ Light Installed | Harley Davidson Forums

Bright A__ Light Installed

Grillfish

Being cautious of the rules I just installed my Bright A__ tail light last night. Wow! I had a Back Off brake modulator w/ the OEM rear light that worked good, but this thing is crazy bright. 23 different settings and 3 brightness levels.

I have it on level 2 brightness and the setting that does 2 signal alerts then holds steady.

Very good investment.

Ride safe and have fun!

Has one on mine, love it. I set it on the brightest mode. Shop around, holiday seasons on the way so you can get better price, I paid little less than $150 OTD with coupon and dealer events discount.

Pays to be cautious with your words and your brake light. Good idea to have a brake light that can be seen in any light condition.
kemo

I also have one on my Ultra.
I asked J&P if they were going to carry it but they are only sold through Harley dealers and retail is $200.
Worth it though.

I guess you can order direct but they are a great attention getter from the rear.
That's what you want!

:newsmile040:
Being cautious of the rules I just installed my Bright A__ tail light last night. Wow! I had a Back Off brake modulator w/ the OEM rear light that worked good, but this thing is crazy bright. 23 different settings and 3 brightness levels.

I have it on level 2 brightness and the setting that does 2 signal alerts then holds steady.

Very good investment.

Ride safe and have fun!

Hey, ANYTHING that might save me from getting run over is of interest to me! I'd like to find out more!
BTW - That Scarab Air Cleaner is still lookin' good on my bike! Thanks again!

You have to reuse the gasket from the stock taillight.

Bright A_ _ does sell a new gasket (approx. $8) now. Your dealer, if smart, should order out the extra gasket and save you the time and trouble of removing/replacing the gasket.

I'd try the Custom Dynamics (Custom Dynamics Motorcycle LED Lights Motorcycle LEDs Lighting Accessories) units, 439.00 for a tail light assembly sounds kind of steep when you figure that all of the turn signals (front and rear) can be changed out, along with the tail/stop, and rear t/s units configured into the run/turn/stop mode with all lights on the rear flashing warning and degrading to full on would be less of a price, even installed.

The Custom Dynamics that I've installed are waaaayyyyy bright enough to be seen in full direct bright sunlight.

Back