free website stats program Brake light 2005 FatBoy | Harley Davidson Forums

Brake light 2005 FatBoy

Porky2

Hi everyone.
I want to make my original brake light shine brighter - what is the least expensive way to do that? :newsmile026:

If you post in the softail section you'll get more answers. Not everybody reads the new member section.

Porky2, welcome to the forum. Not sure what you can do to make the original tail light brighter but lots of members here are happy with the LED tail lights from HD, Kuryakyn, BAL and others.

If interested in these, do a search in the Search Forum bar at the top of your screen and you will get all the information needed to make up your mind if that is the way to go for you.

HD and Kuryakyn sell a plug and play kit that converts the rear directional signals into brake lights and running lights and still maintain the signal function. Think its around $50 or so, added it to my softail. was very pleased with it, very easy to install.

Do what I did...get rid the amber rear lenses and go with red. $60 for the kit that plugs into the existing adapter under the seat and a pair of red lenses. I opted for just the adapter($45) then bought a set of visor/red lenses and bought the adapter seperate. Changed out the front to a visor with smoked lenses and amber bulbs. Gave the Fatboy a nice look. Need anymore info on that scoot, I have same bike but the anniversary edition. Cheers

Back