free website stats program bought this 88 FXRS LR last night | Harley Davidson Forums

bought this 88 FXRS LR last night

She is pretty, but can't say you done good unless I know what you paid and why a salvage title.

Enjoy,
Rich P

She is pretty, but can't say you done good unless I know what you paid and why a salvage title.

Enjoy,
Rich P

Asking was $4800 and he offered it for less. As for the salvage title, who knows. He bought it that way and rode it 4 yrs. What ever it was, it isn't hurt.

WOO-HOO Great News!

I found a site called ANTIVIN to run my VIN. here's a link FREE Carfax, AutoCheck records check - ANTIVIN.COM - FREE CARFAX, AutoСheck records check
It cost me $6 to get both a carfax, which was vague, and an autocheck which was very thorough. Anyway, in 2007 my scoot had a lien placed against it. It was sold being issued a salvage title. Never in an accident, never stolen, correct mileage, just modded up a bit. I'm a happy camper! ANTIVIN might be a handy link for the mods to stick someplace. Harley Davidson Community

Interesting. I can't say I understand. She is a pretty scoot though.

Enjoy,
Rich P

I also don't fully understand. I can't help but question how it ended up being issued a salvage title. Here in WV is a reconstructed vehicle title. I'm not convinced about the accuracy of the info as it was long ago. No matter, it will always have this kind of title. For what I'm into it for, I'm OK with it though.

Back